Villa Methoni is set amongst the olive groves, just above Gargarou beach. We are near the village of Koroni (described in Rough Guides as one of the 40 things not miss), and near the southern tip of the Messinian peninsula, in the south of the Peloponnese which itself is at the end of the Balkans.
Villa Methoni is air-conditioned with a well-equipped kitchenette. A dinning table is also provided. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower.
Harakopio village can be reached in 1.5 km and the seaside town of Koroni is 5 km away. Kalamata Town lies within 40 km. Free private parking is available in the premises.
The quiet atmosphere and aesthetic quality, make your holiday at Saintfridays a highly wonderful experience.
- Villa Methoni Sleeps 4
- Adjacent single beds
- Double sofa bed in dining area
- Private furnished veranda with dining table
- Large oak dining table
- Small Cooker with grill, oven, & hotplates
- A solar panel heats the water
- Electric Kettle and toaster
- All bedroom linen and bathroom towels supplied
- Please bring your own beach towels
- Access to washing machine on request
Villa Methoni Rental Period Pricing
Villa Methoni Availability & Bookings
[dopbsp id=”1″ lang=”en”]