Villa Mystras is set amidst olive groves, located in Ayia Paraskevi the garden of Harokopia village. It offers self-catering units enjoying Messinian Gulf views from their balcony and free Wi-Fi in public areas. The nearest beach lies within 700 metres.
Villa Mystras is air-conditioned with a well-equipped kitchenette with fridge, cooking hobs and coffee machine. A dining table is also provided. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower.
Harakopio village can be reached in 1.5 km and the seaside town of Koroni is 5 km away. Kalamata Town lies within 40 km. Free private parking is available in the premises.
The quiet atmosphere with tranquil shady olive groves and wonderful views, makes your holiday at Saintfridays a highly wonderful experience.
- Villa Mystras Sleeps 4
- Adjacent single beds
- Double sofa bed in dining area
- Private furnished veranda with dining table
- Large oak dining table
- Small Cooker with grill, oven, & hotplates
- A solar panel heats the water
- Electric Kettle and toaster
- All bedroom linen and bathroom towels supplied
- Please bring your own beach towels
- Access to washing machine on request
Villa Mystras Rental Period Pricing
Villa Mystras Availability & Bookings