Villa Nestors is set in a garden overlooking terraced olive groves and vineyards sloping down to the sea. Its a short walk from the beach. Villa Nestors has an uninhibited view of the sea with large verandas facing out toward the the gulf of Messinia, on the south east of the most westernly Peloponnese finger, looking towards the Mani.
Harakopio village can be reached in 1.5 km and the seaside town of Koroni is 5 km away. Kalamata Town lies within 40 km. Free private parking is available in the premises.
The quiet atmosphere with tranquil shady olive groves and amazing views, makes your holiday at Saintfridays a highly wonderful experience.
- Villa Nestors Sleeps 4
- Adjacent single beds
- Double sofa bed in dining area
- Private furnished veranda with dining table
- Dining table
- Full size cooker with gas hob and electric oven/grill
- A solar panel heats the water
- Electric Kettle and toaster
- All bedroom linen and bathroom towels supplied
- Please bring your own beach towels
- Access to washing machine on request
Villa Nestors Season Pricing
Villa Nestors Availability & Bookings
[dopbsp id=”2″ lang=”en”]